I've just finished viewing Kim Cofino's K12 On-line Conference Opening Keynote.
Kim suggests sharing her presentation with others so I've posted Kim's 3 and a half minute clip on how to create your own international personal learning network in 6 steps.
Kim's clear sequential explanation of how to create a PLN will be helpful to anyone wishing to create a learning network.
1. RSS - Learning by lurking.
2. Social networking - Join the conversation.
3. Start a Blog - Express yourself.
4. Use VOIP connections to continue the conversation.
5. On-line conferences - Virtually there.
6. Twitter - Constant connection.